Social proof boosts the reputation of your website as positive word of mouth from existing customers plays a big role in convincing new customers to make the purchase of your product.
Embedding famewall's wall of fame is quite easy with wordpress.
To enhance the frontend functionality of your website, you'll need to add a custom plugin to wordpress
1. Install the "Code Embed" Plugin for wordpress
2. Once installed, head over to pages and select the page where you want to have the testimonial wall embedded
3. Click on the options button upon toggling the menubar on the top right corner of your dashboard
4. Now select enable custom fields option in the modal
5. We're almost there, now go ahead to famewall's dashboard and grab the embed link which you get upon publishing your wall
6. Now copy that code to the custom field table in the "value" field by placing the script tag in the value and populating the "name" field
7. And place the "name" field in flower brackets as shown in the above figure on the editor block
And Voila! Your wordpress page now has beautiful testimonials ready!