Social proof boosts the reputation of your website as positive word of mouth from existing customers plays a big role in convincing new customers to make the purchase of your product.
Embedding famewall's wall of fame is quite easy with wordpress.
There are 2 approaches to embedding it on wordpress
Method 1: Custom HTML Embed
Open the page on your Wordpress site where you'd like to have the testimonials and click on "Add new element" button
Select "Custom HTML" from the options as we'll be adding the embed code from Famewall
Head over to your dashboard in Famewall and copy the embed code from your published wall that you'd like to embed
Now paste the embed code in the Custom HTML element on the Wordpress dashboard
And Voila! Your testimonial wall shows up on the Wordpress site
Method 2: Code Embed Plugin
To enhance the frontend functionality of your website, you'll need to add a custom plugin to wordpress1. Install the "Code Embed" Plugin for wordpress
2. Once installed, head over to pages and select the page where you want to have the testimonial wall embedded
3. Click on the options button upon toggling the menubar on the top right corner of your dashboard
4. Now select enable custom fields option in the modal
5. We're almost there, now go ahead to famewall's dashboard and grab the embed link which you get upon publishing your wall
6. Now copy that code to the custom field table in the "value" field by placing the script tag in the value and populating the "name" field
7. And place the "name" field in flower brackets as shown in the above figure on the editor block
And Voila! Your wordpress page now has beautiful testimonials ready!
Try Famewall for free to collect testimonials from your customers and add social proof to your website without writing any code