As a business owner, you must be knowing how important testimonials can be in converting customers who are still deciding whether to purchase your product or service
The reason testimonials work is that they give a perspective from an existing customer of your product/service. This is much more convincing for your customers than boring business ads.
The effect is even more profound if you manage to get real-time verifiable social proof like video testimonials etc
Before we dive into the testimonials templates for collecting amazing testimonials, you need to keep the following things in mind:
- Make sure the testimonials are relevant to your product/service & that they convince the customer to take action
- Always use testimonials from real people & avoid faking them with random profiles as customers will always see through it
- The testimonials need to highlight the benefit of your product/service
Let's dive right into the different testimonial templates
Here's the TLDR; version if you're looking for testimonial templates
- Product Explainer Testimonial Template
- Service Testimonial Template
- Customer Experience Testimonial Template
- Social Media Testimonial Template
- Quote Testimonial Template
- Video Testimonial Template
- Industry Expert Testimonial Template
- Value for Money Testimonial Template
- Success Story Testimonial Template
- Case Study Testimonial Template
1. Product Explainer Testimonial Template
Product Explainer Testimonial templates give you a glimpse into the product your business offers. It could explain the features customers liked the most or how the features benefitted them and got them from Point A to Point B
These types of testimonials increase the conversions for your product
Here's what the template would look like:
"I love [product name]! It's [adjective], and [feature] has it's helped me to [benefit]. The support is amazing. I would highly recommend it to anyone."
A real-time example of a testimonial which follows the Product Testimonial Template for Famewall:
Notice how the customer highlights the features they like in the testimonial which convinces other customers too
- Questions to ask for a Product Testimonial:
- Tell us about yourself
- What did you like the most about our product?
- How did that feature help you & why do you like it the most?
- Why would you recommend our product to others?
P.S. You can easily customize the questions you want to ask your customers with Famewall by creating a custom testimonial collection page which makes it easy for you as an entrepreneur and for your customers as well
2. Service Testimonial Template
Service Testimonials give a brief overview of your service if you're a freelancer/agency owner/consultant who offers customized services for your customers. The main goal of these testimonials is to build trust with your prospects so that they are interested in your offer
Here's what the Service Testimonial Template would look like:
"I was so impressed with the [service name] that I received from [business name]. The staff was [adjective], and they went above and beyond to help me with my [issue]. I would definitely recommend them to anyone."
Here's a real-time example from Famewall's customer who is running an agency
- Questions to ask for a Service Testimonial:
- Tell us about yourself
- How did you find us?
- How has our service helped your business?
- What did you like the most about our service?
3. Customer Experience Testimonial Template
As the name suggests, Customer Experience Testimonials emphasize more on customers' experience using your product/service.
These could include anything about the quick turnaround time, customer support etc.
Here's what the Customer Experience Testimonial Template would look like:
"I had a wonderful experience at [business name]. The staff was friendly and helpful, and they made sure that I was taken care of. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great customer experience."
Here's a real-time example of a Customer Experience Testimonial from a customer of Famewall:
- Questions to ask for a Customer Experience Testimonial:
- What was your experience using our product?
- How did it help your business?
- How would you rate our service?
4. Social Media Testimonial Template
Social Media testimonials are short shoutouts that people share when they're active on social platforms like Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Linkedin etc.
These testimonials have a lot of value since the testimonial givers would themselves have a lot of connections and through this shoutout, give exposure for your business
Here's what the Social Media Testimonial Template would look like:
"I love [business social media handle]. Just used their product & love the [feature]. It's so easy"
- Questions to ask for a Social Media Testimonial:
- How did you find us?
- What did you like the most about our product/service?
- Would you recommend us to your connections? If yes, why?
5. Quote Testimonial Template
A Quote Testimonial captures a customers' experience in their own exact words. Since these are taken directly from customers without any edits, they appear authentic when used on websites
Here's what a Quote Testimonial Template would look like:
“[Customer name] says, 'I love [product name]! It’s [adjective], and it’s helped me to [benefit]. I would highly recommend it to anyone.' "
Here's a Quote Testimonial Widget created using Famewall which was quoted from a happy customer of Famewall
6. Video Testimonial Template
Video testimonials are the ultimate social proof since they consist of real people describing their experience using your product/service
If you'd like to learn in detail about the process of successfully collecting video testimonials, you can look at this detailed guide on Video testimonials
Here's what a Video Testimonial Template looks like:
“[Customer name] speaks, 'I was so impressed with the [product feature/service] from [business name]. The staff was [adjective] and went above and beyond to help me with my [issue]. I would highly recommend them to anyone checking the business' ”
You can find the video testimonials from Famewall here at Famewall's Wall of Love
- Questions to ask for a Video Testimonial
- Introduce about yourself
- What was the problem you faced?
- How did your product/service help you solve the problem?
- What did you like the most about us?
- Why would you recommend us to others?
7. Industry Expert Testimonial Template
Industry Expert Testimonials project your business as an authority in your niche. These are some of the best testimonials you can get since customers explain why you're better compared to others
Here's what Industry Expert Testimonial Template looks like:
“[Business name] is the best in the [industry] . They’re always coming up with new and innovative ways to do things, and here's how they helped me [customer's experience]"
Here's a Famewall's customer who received a testimonial from their student on why their course is the best positioning themselves as an industry expert
- Questions for getting an Industry Expert Testimonial
- What did you like about our service compared to existing solutions?
- How did our product/service help solve your problem?
- Why would you recommend us to other customers?
8. Value for Money Testimonial Template
Value for Money Testimonials
Here's what Value for Money Testimonial Template looks like:
“I think [product name] is a great value for the price. It’s affordable compared to the expensive products out there and it outperforms them. The support is incredible too”
Here's a customer of Famewall who's running a digital agency who received a testimonial which describe why they have perfect value for money
- Questions for Receiving Value for Money Testimonial
- What was your current problem?
- How was the price point for solving this problem?
- How did you get the value for the money spent?
9. Case Study Testimonial Template
Case Study Testimonials are excerpts from a detailed interview which you conduct with your customers.
They need to ask open-ended questions which go through your customer's journey from start to finish right from encountering the problem, looking for alternatives, using your solution & succeeding
Here's what Case Study Testimonial Template looks like:
“[Business name] helped [customer name] to [achieve goal]. Here’s how they did it: [Describe the case study in detail.]”
- Questions to Ask for Case Study Testimonials:
- Introduce yourself & your business in detail
- What was the problem faced by your business?
- What were the solutions you were using before using our product/service?
- How did our solution help you?
- What are the features you use in our product?
- What do you like the most about our product?
- Could you share any interesting data, or stats after using our product?
10. Success Story Testimonial Template
Success stories describe the transformation journey of your customers after using the product or service. They give a detailed insight into how your product/service can be helpful to potential customers
Try to showcase Success Story Testimonials on top of your testimonial section as they can convert customers faster
Here's what Success Story Testimonial Template looks like:
“Before I started working with [business name], I was struggling with [problem]. But after working with them, I was able to [achieve goal]. I’m so glad I found [business name]!”
- Questions to ask for receiving Success Story Testimonials
- What was your situation before using our product?
- How did our product help you solve your problem?
- Could you share a detailed overview of your experience so far?
- Could you share data on costs, return on investment etc.
Use all these testimonial Templates on Famewall with a few clicks
With Famewall, you can easily collect testimonials using any of the testimonials template format explained above using the Testimonial Collection page
Simply customize the questions you want to ask your customers and share the link with your customers via email, chat, social media etc & seamlessly collect testimonials by making it frictionless for your customers
Here's a simple guide to collect testimonials & below is a screenshot of Famewall dashboard where you can customize the "testimonial ask"
Try Famewall for free and start collecting testimonials from your customers with a simple link, add existing testimonials from 15+ sources & increase sales, revenue for your business with social proof